I love watching educators when they have to examine their data in a public setting (like a PLC meeting). They deflect, obfuscate, argue, make excuses, throw shade and cast blame. They do this until they “get it.”
To “get it,” does not come easy or quick. It’s pressure and process that flips the “get it” switch.
When you “get it,” you finally realize that data is simply a mirror. And if you want to see something different in the mirror, you have to do something different. You’re the one who has to change.
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: NASSP Summer Conference; FCSTAT Summer Conference (Keynote); Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote); ASCD Empower Conference
- Follow @LYSNation on Twitter and Lead Your School on Facebook.
Send us your response to this
Recent Blog Posts
- A Reader Asks… Written “Constructive” Feedback From An Observation November 14, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Lesson Frames in a Multi-level / Multi-content Classroom November 13, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Using PowerWalks For Staff Coaching November 12, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 11, 2019 November 11, 2019
- A Testimonial From The Fundamental 5 National Summit November 8, 2019
- PowerWalks Legendary Leadership Badge (October 2019) November 7, 2019
- PowerWalks Hero Schools (October 2019) November 6, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 5, 2019 November 5, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – Five Fest 2019 Edition October 30, 2019
- Just 4 Days Away – The Fundamental 5 National Summit October 23, 2019