The most powerful formative classroom observation system just keeps get better. We are proud to announce the updates and improvements to the PowerWalks Formative Observation System for the 2017/2018 school year.
The classroom observation form has been streamlined and updated to reflect the improved understanding of instructional best practices.
There are FIVE new standard reports! My favorites are the Shaping Practices Report, The Fundamental 5 Growth Potential Report, and The Fundamental 5 Quality Report.
For our Texas and Kentucky schools there are the T-TESS Formative Snapshot and a PGES Formative Snapshot.
There is a matrix builder to assist in the scheduling which classrooms are to be visited by which observer on a particular day.
These are just the major upgrades. There are ton of smaller upgrades to enhance the user’s experience.
For a demonstration of the system, you can either email Dr. Jim Davis at J.Davis@LeadYourSchool.com or call Jo Hoeppner at (832) 477-5323.
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote)
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Timer (Fundamental 5 Delivery Tool); PowerWalks CLC (Networked Formative Observation Tool)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook
Send us your response to this
Recent Blog Posts
- State Of The Blog – The Last 100 Posts (2,800 And Counting) November 19, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 18, 2019 November 18, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Written “Constructive” Feedback From An Observation November 14, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Lesson Frames in a Multi-level / Multi-content Classroom November 13, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Using PowerWalks For Staff Coaching November 12, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 11, 2019 November 11, 2019
- A Testimonial From The Fundamental 5 National Summit November 8, 2019
- PowerWalks Legendary Leadership Badge (October 2019) November 7, 2019
- PowerWalks Hero Schools (October 2019) November 6, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 5, 2019 November 5, 2019