Lead Your School represents a cadre of educators from across the country that are driven to maximize student opportunities and to lead the profession by example and action. @LYSNation is one way to share information, ideas, and reflections with those incredible teachers and school leaders. These are the Top 10 tweets shared in the past week.
- In the remote instruction environment you have to work hard, work different, and be relentless to cut thought the noise. (By @LYSNation)
- If it doesn’t require courage, it’s not big enough. (By @Leadershipfreak)
- Glance at the goal. Concentrate on the next step. (By @Leadershipfreak)
- Show gratitude for progress as well as big wins. (By @Leadershipfreak)
- Trying to do a summative evaluation of a teacher based on remote/hybrid instruction is like deciding how you look by using a funhouse mirror. The reflection of the truth is highly distorted. (By @LYSNation)
- Consistency is a competitive advantage. (By @APompliano)
- All organizations should require higher-ups to call employees who are laid off due to COVID-19. For goodness sake, help front-line managers navigate the challenges they face. (By @Leadershipfreak)
- Leaders who sweep issues under the carpet are doomed to lead stagnant, ineffective, inefficient organizations. Avoiding negative issues prolongs disappointing results. (By @Leadershipfreak)
- Every anti-masker and “COVID is a hoax” idiot that gets the vaccine before me is only going to increasingly piss me off. (By @LYSNation)
- Dear anti-mask wearing idiots… please move to the back of the vaccine line. (By @LYSNation)
Lead Your School and Wash Your Hands!
Follow @LYSNation on Twitter and Lead Your School on Facebook.