Hello, LYS Nation. This is the 300th post to the column, so as has become a tradition, we will review our progress.
First, the review:
The 1st post was on Monday, February 16, 2009.
The 100th post was on Tuesday, April 14, 2009.
The 200th post was on, June 10, 2009
The 300th post is today, September 2, 2009
It has taken 192 days to reach the 300 post milestone.
The 300 posts represent more than 196 pages of single spaced text. This is the equivalent of a 1,000 page book.
The top 6 key words have been: Leadership (91); E. Don Brown (37); Robert “Bob” Brezina (32); Advice (24); Book Recommendation (20); and Staff Expectations (20)
At this point, the LYS Nation is driving the discussion on the blog. Let’s keep this up, I find the blog much more interesting as a dialogue.
There are 193 e-mail subscribers. Thank you!
There have been over 5,500 site hits.
All of this is incredibly exciting; especially when you consider that just 192 days ago, every number was 0.
A Little Blatant Self Promotion:
First, if you like the site and you haven’t signed up for the e-mail subscription, please do so. I find that it’s easier to write to people than it is to write to web hits.
Second, if you like the site and find it useful, tell three other people. This blog will become a much more powerful resource for school improvement as we add brain power.
Thank you so much for reading and responding. This was a little blog that started out as a way for just couple of schools to stay connected. In six months it has turned into a community of board members, central office administrators, campus leaders, and teachers who are focused on redefining what schools and students are capable of. Who knows what we will discuss in the next 100 posts.
Think. Work. Achieve.
Send us your response to this
Recent Blog Posts
- State Of The Blog – The Last 100 Posts (2,800 And Counting) November 19, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 18, 2019 November 18, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Written “Constructive” Feedback From An Observation November 14, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Lesson Frames in a Multi-level / Multi-content Classroom November 13, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Using PowerWalks For Staff Coaching November 12, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 11, 2019 November 11, 2019
- A Testimonial From The Fundamental 5 National Summit November 8, 2019
- PowerWalks Legendary Leadership Badge (October 2019) November 7, 2019
- PowerWalks Hero Schools (October 2019) November 6, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 5, 2019 November 5, 2019