If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS tweets from the past week when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
- Embrace the three unglamorous basics of success. Success begins with healthy food, restful sleep, and moderate exercise. They seem boring but they fuel the leader you hope to become. “Fatigue makes cowards of us all.” -Vince Lombardi (By @Leadershipfreak)
- The successful implementation of any training initiative is a function of effective leadership. (By @LYSNation)
- School Leaders, when you have training scheduled for your staff, the most powerful thing you can do is clear your calendar, attend and participate. (By @LYSNation)
- The successful person is one who finds an opportunity in every problem. Unsuccessful people find a problem in every opportunity. –Lou Holtz (By @LeeWall06733274)
- “Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” (Unknown) Successful players focus on the next play, not the last play. (By @Leadershipfreak)
- One thing about championship teams is that they’re resilient. No matter what is thrown at them, no matter how deep the hole, they find a way to bounce back and overcome adversity. –Nick Saban (By @CoachMotto)
- Consistency is the key to effective behavior management! (By @tracie1661)
- Our founders knew that schools were vital for a thriving democracy. We support the free public education of all children of the state of Oklahoma as a moral obligation. (By @pastors4OKkids)
- “Religious teachings should be funded by voluntary contributions, not through compulsory taxation.’ That arrangement protects the conscience of taxpayers and the integrity of religious school alike.” (By @pastors4OKkids)
- Principals, if you really want to communicate that the training your people are attending is NOT that important, the trick is don’t attend. (By @LYSNation)
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: AIE Fall Conference; Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote); ASCD Empower Conference
- Follow @LYSNation on Twitter and Lead Your School on Facebook.