If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS tweets from the past week when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
- “Our public schools are not “charity.” Their budgets are not “munificence,” subject to the whims of corporate benefactors, but rather the hard-won legacy of public funding for all, by all.” (By @pastors4OKkids)
- My public tax dollars should not be used to fund your child’s private religious school. Period. (By @antraasa)
- Furthermore, my public tax dollars should not be used to fund any school that does not have publicly elected oversight. (By @antraasa)
- “…public dollars should not be used to advance a profit motive when it comes to the education of our children.” (By @pastors4OKkids)
- Oh, for the love of all that is Holy. 1) Fund the damn schools. 2) Fund the damn local government. 3) Fix the damn roads and bridges. 4) Fund the damn war on opiates. 5) Fund the damn fight on infant mortality. 6) Repeat 1 through 6. (By @IanFergusonOH)
- If you really want the promotion, you have to prepare yourself and your family to go where the job is. The jobs are much more plentiful “out there” for the aspiring leader willing to let go of comfortable and pursue opportunity. (By @LYSNation)
- Varied denominations agree time and again. Christians have a moral duty to support our local public schools. (By @pastors4OKkids)
- You can’t have rigorous instruction without relevance. (By @cassieswan2)
- “Two-thirds of Americans say teachers are underpaid” according to a recent PDK poll. (By @pastors4OKkids)
- Excited to announce that we will be presenting at the ASCD Empower Conference in Los Angeles. March 14-16, 2020. See You There! (By @LYSNation)
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: NASSP Summer Conference; FCSTAT Summer Conference (Keynote); Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote); ASCD Empower Conference
- Follow @LYSNation on Twitter and Lead Your School on Facebook.