Here at Lead Your School, as much as we love instruction, we hate cancer. This love/hate dynamic manifests itself with our annual March For A Cure Challenge. During March, for every completed PowerWalks Classroom Observation, we donate 5¢. It may not sound like much, but thanks to all the PowerWalk campuses across the nation, the donation grows quickly.
But not quick enough! Did I mention we hate cancer?
This year we’re kicking it up to another level! For every new campus that activates its PowerWalks account by March 15, 2019, Lead Your School will add $500.00 to the March For A Cure donation to the American Cancer Society.
Give LYS a call at (832) 477-5323 or email us at Info@PowerWalks.comto join the growing PowerWalks team.
Visit Classrooms… Beat Cancer!!!
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: ASCD Empower19 Conference; TASSP Summer Conference; NAESP Summer Conference; NASSP Summer Conference; Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote)
- Follow @LYSNation on Twitter and Lead Your School on Facebook.
Send us your response to this
Recent Blog Posts
- A Reader Asks… Using PowerWalks For Staff Coaching November 12, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 11, 2019 November 11, 2019
- A Testimonial From The Fundamental 5 National Summit November 8, 2019
- PowerWalks Legendary Leadership Badge (October 2019) November 7, 2019
- PowerWalks Hero Schools (October 2019) November 6, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 5, 2019 November 5, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – Five Fest 2019 Edition October 30, 2019
- Just 4 Days Away – The Fundamental 5 National Summit October 23, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – October 21, 2019 October 21, 2019
- A Reader Asks… PowerWalks and The Fundamental 5 October 17, 2019