LYS Coach Jeanette Nelson received the following note over the Holidays.
I want to share the good news. Your positive impact with me and on our campus has continued. I want to inform you that our STAAR End of Course scores rose by 5% in both English I and II for the 17/18 school year. Our 2018 Fall Semester District Benchmark scores increased over the prior year. And, our 9-weeks checkpoint data continues to show increases.
As suggested, we revamped the English I and II teams, and I really believe that has provided fresh teaching and learning. Everyone is working much more collaboratively. It has truly turned us around.
I just want you to know of your positive and sustained impact on our campus and staff.
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: TASSP Assistant / Aspiring Principal Conference; ASCD Empower19 Conference; TASSP Summer Conference; NAESP Summer Conference; NASSP Summer Conference; Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote)
- Follow @LYSNation on Twitter and Lead Your School on Facebook.
Send us your response to this
Recent Blog Posts
- State Of The Blog – The Last 100 Posts (2,800 And Counting) November 19, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 18, 2019 November 18, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Written “Constructive” Feedback From An Observation November 14, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Lesson Frames in a Multi-level / Multi-content Classroom November 13, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Using PowerWalks For Staff Coaching November 12, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 11, 2019 November 11, 2019
- A Testimonial From The Fundamental 5 National Summit November 8, 2019
- PowerWalks Legendary Leadership Badge (October 2019) November 7, 2019
- PowerWalks Hero Schools (October 2019) November 6, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 5, 2019 November 5, 2019