If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS Tweets from the week of November 12, 2017 when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
1. It is not about who is in my classroom, it’s about what I’m doing with instruction. (By @Faith4learning)
2. Instructional rigor isn’t for high-stakes testing; it’s for career skills and a competitive advantage for students. (By @tra_hall)
3. We can’t wing it and close the lesson – we must PLAN for it. (By @CabidaCain)
4. If you want students to learn they must be talking! (By @tra_hall)
5. As a campus principal, I’d rather walk into a noisy classroom than a silent one any day. I love the noise of learning. (by @jackson_carrie)
6. If we really want instructional rigor in the classroom, we have to plan for it!!!! (By @iTEACHAmy)
7. Age x 1 = number of minutes a student can listen effectively. 14 minutes is the max! (By @tra_hall)
8. Want to know who is doing the learning in the classroom? Look at who is doing the talking. (by @jackson_carrie)
9. Success doesn’t come from testing kids to death. It comes from teaching. (By @sarah_taylor25)
10. If you want your students’ brains to be on fire for learning, MAKE LEARNING SOCIAL. (by @jackson_carrie)
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: TASSP Assistant Principal Workshop (Keynote)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook