A little known fact. We built a Fundamental 5 Lesson Planning app for the I-Phone and I-Pad a little while ago. The app guides a teacher in embedding the Fundamental 5 practices in every lesson. As an added bonus, once the lesson plan is completed, the app displays a map of the Rigor and Relevance spikes that will occur if the lesson is delivered as planned. I use it for all of my presentations (lessons).
Below is a comment that a user shared with us last week.
The app works perfectly! My plans are done for the week! This app forces me to pay attention to verbs and how I am interacting with my kids. Thank you and have a great day!
If you are interested in trying the app yourself, just copy the link below or search for Fun 5 Plans in the App Store.
Think. Work. Achieve. Your turn…
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “Look at Me: A Cautionary School Leadership Tale” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/lookatmebook
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Plans (Fundamental 5 Lesson Plan Tool); PW Lite (Basic PowerWalks Tool); PW Pro (Mid-level PowerWalks Tool)
- Upcoming Presentations: NASSP National Conference (Multiple Presentations); TASSP Summer Conference (Multiple Presentations); NEASP National Conference; The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote Presentation)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook