In response to the 10/25/2013 post, “A LYS Principal Asks… Senior Elementary School,” a reader writes:
I agree with what you say here. How many times have we heard, “I am just trying to get you ready for…”
Or, “The teachers in ______ grade will not put up with this…”
I think this only creates a sense of dread for our students. I also think that it is the job of the teacher in any grade to teach that grade. If they do that, then the students will be ready for the next level.
SC Response I could not agree more.
Think. Work. Achieve. Your turn…
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “Look at Me: A Cautionary School Leadership Tale” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/lookatmebook
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Plans (Fundamental 5 Lesson Plan Tool); PW Lite (Basic PowerWalks Tool); PW Pro (Mid-level PowerWalks Tool)
- Upcoming Presentations: NASSP National Conference (Mutliple Presentations); TASSP State Conference (Multiple Presentations); NEASP National Conference; The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Multiple Presentations)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook