A (brand new) LYS Assistant Superintendent shares the following:
Monday night I was promoted from Middle School Principal to Assistant Superintendent in my mid-sized 3-A district. I implemented the Fundamental 5 at my campus this past year. We sent a copy of the Fundamental 5 to every teacher on campus during the summer and we had the best inservice day I have ever witnessed. My campus was focused. I attribute many of the successes we had to the implementation of the Fundamental 5. This implementation was (in my opinion) a major factor in my being viewed as an educational leader in my district.
I appreciate good solid ideas that teachers can truly use.
SC Response Congratulations on the well deserved promotion. The success of you and your campus is a testament to the fact that when you focus on the practices the leverage teacher effectiveness, students will respond accordingly and others will take notice. Now take what you now know district-wide. And call if we can help.
Think. Work. Achieve. Your turn…
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “Look at Me: A Cautionary School Leadership Tale” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/lookatmebook
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Plans (Fundamental 5 Lesson Plan Tool); PW Lite (Basic PowerWalks Tool); PW Pro (Mid-level PowerWalks Tool)
- Upcoming Presentations: The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Multiple Presentations); NASSP National Conference
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook