In response to the 2/15/13 post, “It Seems That CSCOPE is the Root of All Evil (Part 4 of 4),” a LYS Assistant Superintendent writes:
I wholeheartedly thank you for your genuine use of honest, forthright language in gauging the importance of CSCOPE and its invaluable resource qualities. You have called out the critics. You have presented ample truths. The education profession needs people like you, more and more.
SC Response Thank you. We all play our part. As a profession we are under attack. Nine times out of ten, you and your staff have to ignore the slings and arrows because you have to remain focused on teaching and learning. Sometime, I’m in a position to provide you a little cover. This was one of those times. I’m just glad that so many of you in the field found the cover timely and useful.
Think. Work. Achieve. Your turn…
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “Look at Me: A Cautionary School Leadership Tale” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/lookatmebook
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Plans (Fundamental 5 Lesson Plan Tool); PW Lite (Basic PowerWalks Tool); PW Pro (Mid-level PowerWalks Tool)
- Upcoming Presentations: Texas Association of Secondary School Principals Conference (Multiple Presentations)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook