A number of you in the LYS Nation are now Twitter users. If you haven’t done so yet, we want you to join us. To let you see what you are missing, here are the Top 10 LYS Tweets from the week of April 14, 2013.
1. Our thoughts and prayers are with our neighbors in West, Texas. (By @hola_alfredo)
2. It bears repeating: It is amazing the effect on instructional rigor when you let students talk and write.
3. Educators have one of two roles- either they teach or they SUPPORT teaching and learning. (By @brandyjbaker)
4. Here is the only cell phone in the classroom rule you need: Your phone must always be out, on the desk, face up. Total transparency
5. Teacher vs. Student centered classroom environment…who takes up more square feet in the room? (By @hjgrubbs)
6. When “we” signed on as administrators, “walk-throughs” were non-negotiables. So why do we treat them as negotiables? (By @fosterbkay)
7. Hello intentional classroom walk-thru’s. Goodbye stuff & things! (By @hjgrubbs)
8. LYS is conducting a High School Principal search. Are you up to the challenge? Here’s the link – http://tinyurl.com/LYSSearch
9. LYS is searching for a world-class elementary school principal. Are you the one? Here’s the link – http://tinyurl.com/LYSSearch
10. E. Don Brown just presented to 200 educators for 3 hours. He had major surgery 2 weeks ago. I’m up in 5 minutes and I just got a paper cut. Time to cowboy up!
Think. Work. Achieve. Your turn…
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “Look at Me: A Cautionary School Leadership Tale” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/lookatmebook
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Plans (Fundamental 5 Lesson Plan Tool); PW Lite (Basic PowerWalks Tool); PW Pro (Mid-level PowerWalks Tool)
- Upcoming Presentations: Texas Association of Secondary School Principals Conference (Multiple Presentations)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook