A LYS Principal sent in the following:
Ever get an email like this?
Ms. B, I have a parent meeting this afternoon at 3:40, is there anyway I could get a copy of my Fundamental 5 data (note: a PowerWalks report) for the meeting? One of my student’s accommodations is proximity monitoring and I think my Power Zone data would reflect this.
Thanks, Ms. J
SC Response What a fantastic request and further proof that schools that use the PowerWalks system do so to support teachers and improve instruction. Here is a teacher that understands that the data validates her commitment to creating a dynamic learning environment for all students and provides a excellent source of objective instructional information in an ARD meeting. I couldn’t be more excited for the staff of HHS.
Kudos all around!
Think. Work. Achieve. Your turn…
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “Look at Me: A Cautionary School Leadership Tale” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/lookatmebook
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Plans (Fundamental 5 Lesson Plan Tool); PW Lite (Basic PowerWalks Tool); PW Pro (Mid-level PowerWalks Tool)
- Upcoming Presentations: North Dakota Principals Association Conference (Keynote Speaker), TASSP Assistant Principals’ Workshop (Featured Speaker), American Association of School Administrators Conference (Multiple Presentations), National Association of Secondary School Principals Conference (Multiple Presentations)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation