I was on a campus this week and saw something I had never seen before. On the bulletin boards in the hallways, when there was displayed student work, the student learning expectation was prominently posted with the work. That way, anyone and everyone who stops to look, knows the “why and what” for the displayed product. This is a brilliant idea by some very bright people (and an LYS school).
Now, everyone knows that “Bright people create, geniuses steal.” So LYS nation, steal this idea and run with it.
Think. Work. Achieve.
Send us your response to this
Recent Blog Posts
- A Reader Asks… Written “Constructive” Feedback From An Observation November 14, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Lesson Frames in a Multi-level / Multi-content Classroom November 13, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Using PowerWalks For Staff Coaching November 12, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 11, 2019 November 11, 2019
- A Testimonial From The Fundamental 5 National Summit November 8, 2019
- PowerWalks Legendary Leadership Badge (October 2019) November 7, 2019
- PowerWalks Hero Schools (October 2019) November 6, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 5, 2019 November 5, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – Five Fest 2019 Edition October 30, 2019
- Just 4 Days Away – The Fundamental 5 National Summit October 23, 2019