Lead Your School represents a cadre of educators from across the country that are driven to maximize student opportunities and to lead the profession by example and action. @LYSNation is one way to share information, ideas, and reflections with those incredible teachers and school leaders. These are the Top 10 tweets shared in the past week.
- How can anyone fail a kid working remotely during a pandemic? (By @Chem_Warrior)
- Teachers: Just a reminder that you can’t cover the same amount of content or give the same number of assignments .to students who are working on their own from home. That’s just not reasonable. (By @plugusin)
- Technology is a teaching tool, not a teacher. (By @mraspinall)
- Of all the engineering controls, ventilation is probably the most effective tool to minimize infection spread. (By @tgrierhisd)
- If you’re still wearing a mask, washing your hands, and staying away from people, please share this because sometimes people try to make me feel like I’m overreacting. (By @MelDMann)
- Daily Covid-19 screening is the first step in maintaining the health and hygiene integrity of a school; not the only or last step. (By @LYSNation)
- You will look up one day and be 20 years down the road. Do what you love to do every day. There is no time to waste.(By @ParkerMcCollum)
- As a coach, your high standards of performance, attention to detail and, above all, how hard you work set the stage for how your players perform. –Don Shula (By @CoachMotto)
- If you don’t want to be coached, then you don’t want to be great! –Ryan Pannone (By @CoachMotto)
- The goal of arrogance is self-destruction. (By @Leadershipfreak)
Lead Your School and Wash Your Hands!
Follow @LYSNation on Twitter and Lead Your School on Facebook.