Lead Your School represents a cadre of educators from across the country that are driven to maximize student opportunities and to lead the profession by example and action. @LYSNation is one way to share information, ideas, and reflections with those incredible teachers and school leaders. These are the Top 10 tweets shared in the past week.
- “My philosophy is very simple. When you see something that is not right. Not fair. Not just. Say something. Do something. Get in trouble. Good trouble. Necessary trouble.” (By @repjohnlewis)
- The acceptable number of student deaths is zero. The acceptable number of teacher deaths is zero. (By @SotoArths)
- The Reboot (Cain and Laird) is hands down the best information I have heard. I feel so much better about the thought process of the decisions and plans I am making for our school!! (By @terrilbrice)
- “I’ve learned that if you don’t follow your conscience, it haunts you for a long, long time. At this stage in life, I’m not going to do that anymore.” -Mitt Romney (By @BillKristol)
- What a teacher just said about, The Reboot: School Operations in an Unpredictable World… “Every administrator in my district should read this book. Cain & Laird truly understand the realities of the classroom!” (By @LYSNation)
- I think all non-educators chiming in on how kids should all be back in the brick and mortar, social distancing, should be added to the substitute registry. (By @flyingmonkey13)
- If we closed schools because it was unsafe due to the pandemic, exactly what has changed to make it safe now? (By @TeachMrReed)
- The White House Press Secretary on Trump’s push to reopen schools: “The science should not stand in the way of this.” (By @Acosta)
- Actually, science SHOULD absolutely stand in the way of reopening schools. (By @SuptEnfield)
- “Be hopeful. Be optimistic. Never lose that sense of hope.” -John Lewis (By @mr_Alsheimer)
Lead Your School and Wash Your Hands!
Follow @LYSNation on Twitter and Lead Your School on Facebook.