If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS tweets from the past week when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
- Anyone can see the adversity in a difficult situation, but it takes a stronger person to see the opportunity. (By @CoachKWisdom)
- The secret to success is doing the stuff other people won’t do and doing it for a really long time. -John Jantsch (By @Ms_Mac4)
- “Nearly 8 in 10 Americans prefer reforming the existing public school system rather than finding an alternative approach,” according to 2018 PDK Poll. (By @pastors4OKkids)
- “Voucher programs often start small – such as targeting students with disabilities or families with lower incomes… Eventually, students using vouchers are those who have never enrolled in a public school…” (By @pastors4OKkids)
- “Stupidity is a more dangerous enemy of the good than malice. Against stupidity we are defenseless. Neither protests nor the use of force accomplish anything here; reasons fall on deaf ears; facts that contradict one’s prejudgment simply need not be believed.” -Dietrich Bonhoeffer (By @pastros4txkids)
- “The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.” -Vince Lombardi (By @Leadershipfreak)
- You want less behavior issues – get kids engaged, get them talking, get them moving, get them creating – don’t give them a worksheet. (By @mradamwelcome)
- Discipline helps you finish a job, and finishing is what separates excellent work from average work. –Pat Summitt (By @SportsMotto)
- Our democracy is stronger when everyone is reading… -Penny Kittle (By @traci_tousant)
- Why is it that calls for unity so often end up meaning, “You folks who disagree with me should shut up and follow quietly.” (By @palan57)
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: NAESP Summer Conference; NASSP Summer Conference; FCSTAT Summer Conference (Keynote); Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote); RISE Education Conference
- Follow @LYSNation on Twitter and Lead Your School on Facebook.