Too many people seem to believe that the factors of school success are either complex, invisible, random or magical. The fog of this situation confuses the well-meaning and serves as cover for the opportunists, manipulators and/or profiteers.
But for the objective observer / practitioner, the situation is exceedingly clear. In the modern U.S school there are four primary drivers of student performance. These drivers are:
The above list is not shared to shock the reader. The list is legitimate. Each of these drivers is powerful and warrants examination and consideration. As such, the upcoming series of posts will address each components, conclusions and implications. Until tomorrow…
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: LYS / TASSP Leadership Symposium (Keynote); AMLE National Conference; AIE Conference; ASCD Empower19 Conference
- Follow @LYSNation on Twitter and Lead Your School on Facebook.
Send us your response to this
Recent Blog Posts
- State Of The Blog – The Last 100 Posts (2,800 And Counting) November 19, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 18, 2019 November 18, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Written “Constructive” Feedback From An Observation November 14, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Lesson Frames in a Multi-level / Multi-content Classroom November 13, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Using PowerWalks For Staff Coaching November 12, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 11, 2019 November 11, 2019
- A Testimonial From The Fundamental 5 National Summit November 8, 2019
- PowerWalks Legendary Leadership Badge (October 2019) November 7, 2019
- PowerWalks Hero Schools (October 2019) November 6, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 5, 2019 November 5, 2019