If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS Tweets from the week of November 5, 2017 when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
1. School culture doesn’t happen by accident. It is built one positive adult action at a time, by all adults, every day. (By @LYSNation)
2. If you are OK with teachers using less effective practice because your scores are “good.” You are sacrificing student opportunity for adult comfort. (By @LYSNation)
3. Success and failure aren’t based on a program. They are based on you. (By @DrKing_BBJH)
4. It is not about who is in my classroom, it’s about what I’m doing with instruction. (By @Faith4learning)
5. Real instructional relevance is student developed, not teacher delivered. (By @tra_hall)
6. Quality trumps quantity… But I still am a firm believer in bell-to-bell learning. When secondary classrooms end early, lots of time is lost. (By @justintarte)
7. The coach doesn’t sit in his/her office while the game is being played. (By @jackson_carrie)
8. Bad instruction is better than no instruction. Some schools are operating at 20% nothing time. (By @jackson_carrie)
9. The antecedent to most student misbehavior in the classroom is adult inattention and lazy practice. (By @LYSNation)
10. Scott Milder Makes It Official: He is running against Texas Lt. Governor, Dan Patrick, in the GOP primary. (By @texasisd)
Think. Work. Achieve.