If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS Tweets from the week of May 7, 2017 when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
1. Humility and grit are born in adversity. (By @Leadershipfreak)
2. If you are willing to improve no matter how good you already are, you will always be an asset to your kids and your school. (By @teachergoals)
3. Nation’s only federally funded voucher program has negative effect on student achievement, study finds. (By @bylaurenfitz)
4. Stop hiring for mediocracy. A person who doesn’t have at least one noticeable weaknesses probably doesn’t have outstanding strengths. (By @tgrierhisd)
5. Simple is not always easy. (By @rachelwalker70)
6. School voucher programs do not have a track record of success. (By @tasbnews)
7. The needs of students outweigh the wants of adults. (By @drpriddy)
8. Nothing is truly learned until you can teach it. (By @Leadershipfreak)
10. @LYSNation (Sean Cain) will be speaking at Ignite17 (TASCD) on June 12th. Don’t miss it! (By @hepnr)
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: Texas ASCD Summer Conference, Virginia Middle and High School Principals Conference; The National Principals Conference; The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote)
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Timer (Fundamental 5 Delivery Tool); PowerWalks CLC (Networked Formative Observation Tool)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook