I just finished reading, “The 48 Laws of Power,” by Robert Greene.
It’s a good book, very dry and little scary. It will remind you how dangerous and manipulative power for the sake of power can be. On the other hand, as a leader, if you are naïve in the ways of the world, you are a detriment to those who follow you. If your reading stack is light, pick up this book, otherwise, I recommend that you listen to the audio version.
An extra recommendation: If you are thinking about getting this book and you haven’t read the author’s, “The 33 Strategies of War,” get the war book first. I found it more interesting and more useful from a practical standpoint.
Think. Work. Achieve.
Send us your response to this
Recent Blog Posts
- State Of The Blog – The Last 100 Posts (2,800 And Counting) November 19, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 18, 2019 November 18, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Written “Constructive” Feedback From An Observation November 14, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Lesson Frames in a Multi-level / Multi-content Classroom November 13, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Using PowerWalks For Staff Coaching November 12, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 11, 2019 November 11, 2019
- A Testimonial From The Fundamental 5 National Summit November 8, 2019
- PowerWalks Legendary Leadership Badge (October 2019) November 7, 2019
- PowerWalks Hero Schools (October 2019) November 6, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 5, 2019 November 5, 2019