I just finished reading “Real Leaders Don’t Do PowerPoint,” by Christopher Witt.
It’s a need based book. If you don’t do a lot of public and/or large group speaking then I wouldn’t move this to the top of your reading list. On the other hand, if you are a principal, a superintendent or aspire to be one; this book can help you become more effective when you present.
I speak to large groups on a regular basis so I had the opportunity to use some of Witt’s suggestions during my last speaking engagement and I noticed the improvement in the audience’s attention and response.
Think. Work. Achieve.
Send us your response to this
Recent Blog Posts
- State Of The Blog – The Last 100 Posts (2,800 And Counting) November 19, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 18, 2019 November 18, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Written “Constructive” Feedback From An Observation November 14, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Lesson Frames in a Multi-level / Multi-content Classroom November 13, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Using PowerWalks For Staff Coaching November 12, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 11, 2019 November 11, 2019
- A Testimonial From The Fundamental 5 National Summit November 8, 2019
- PowerWalks Legendary Leadership Badge (October 2019) November 7, 2019
- PowerWalks Hero Schools (October 2019) November 6, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 5, 2019 November 5, 2019