In response to the “Great Advice – Gant Wisdom” post, a reader writes,
“Sean your grandfather told you right in your early years of development about the importance of leadership.
Sometimes, I have to always say to myself that my leadership skills are based on research, experiences, relationships, education, plain common sense, and solid coaching.
Tiger Woods. Michael Jordan. Hank Aaron. Johnny Unitas. What did they all have in common? The answer I’m looking for is not” they all play a sport.” The common denominator is that these great athletes all had coaches-mentors, to help them home their skills.
Having people to like me is great, but my goal is to help inspiring leader to excel and in the process of achieving this goal some inspiring leader my not like me.
Thanks Sean for being a great Coach and Mentor.
Think. Work. Achieve”
Reader, thank you for the kind words.
Send us your response to this
Recent Blog Posts
- State Of The Blog – The Last 100 Posts (2,800 And Counting) November 19, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 18, 2019 November 18, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Written “Constructive” Feedback From An Observation November 14, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Lesson Frames in a Multi-level / Multi-content Classroom November 13, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Using PowerWalks For Staff Coaching November 12, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 11, 2019 November 11, 2019
- A Testimonial From The Fundamental 5 National Summit November 8, 2019
- PowerWalks Legendary Leadership Badge (October 2019) November 7, 2019
- PowerWalks Hero Schools (October 2019) November 6, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 5, 2019 November 5, 2019