Lead Your School represents a cadre of educators from across the country that are driven to maximize student opportunities and to lead the profession by example and action. @LYSNation is one way to share information, ideas, and reflections with those incredible teachers and school leaders. These are the Top 10 tweets shared in the past week.
- “Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves; ensure justice for those being crushed. Yes, speak up for the poor and helpless, and see that they get justice.” -Proverbs 31:8-9 (By @clarkfrailey)
- A title doesn’t make a leader. The model does. Be full of integrity, encouragement and enthusiasm. They are the essence of authentic impact. (By @drmike_goddard)
- Change comes from telling the truth, not telling people what they want to hear. (By @simonsinek)
- There are two Christian responses to escape the spiral of violence: prayer and the gift of self. (By @Pontifex)
- If voting didn’t matter, voter suppression wouldn’t persist. (by @BerniceKing)
- Put your face masks on. Please. Don’t be selfish. Don’t be stupid. (By @DanRather)
- Quitting is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. (By @CoachMotto)
- “America faces three crises right now: The Covid-19 pandemic, the devastating impact of racism in our communities and the need to move the economy forward. Public schools are essential to addressing each of these crises. And reopening safely is key.” (By @pastors4txkids)
- The Reboot: School Operations in an Unpredictable World. Sean Cain answered ALL of our questions about re-opening schools during a pandemic! (By @ED311)
- According to AASA, reopening schools could cost an average district nearly $1.8 million. The report suggests school districts can expect to spend an additional $490 per student to cover costs associated with purchasing required cleaning supplies and protective equipment. (By @tgrierhisd)
Lead Your School and Wash Your Hands!
Follow @LYSNation on Twitter and Lead Your School on Facebook.