If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS tweets from the past week when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
- Excited to announce that LYS will present multiple times at the 2020 NAESP Summer Conference! We’ll be in the JCPS backyard. See you in Louisville! (By @LYSNation)
- If you’re bored with life, if you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals. -Lou Holtz (By @DavidRoads)
- Nothing ever takes the place of hard work! (By @ERobbPrincipal)
- The difference between a complainer and a leader is passion for solutions. (By @leadershipfreak)
- Want to see graduation rates increase and dropout rates decrease? Assign your best teachers to teach grades K-2; sixth grade; and, ninth grade. (By @tgrierhisd)
- Don’t defeat yourself in your own thinking. The battle starts in your mind. Get your mind going in the right direction. That’s the first step to victory. (by @Motiversity)
- Great leaders benchmark the success of others. If they see that someone has a skill they want, they get to know them. If they don’t understand something, they ask someone who does to meet with them one on one. They take notes while visiting and observing best practices. (By @tgrierhisd)
- Set a goal – then focus on behaviors that move you toward the goal. (By @leadershipfreak)
- Two kinds of ballplayers aren’t worth a darn: One that never does what he’s told and one who does nothin’ except what he’s told. –Bum Phillips (By @CoachMotto)
- While you can’t control what happens to you, you can control how you react. –John Wooden (By @CoachMotto)
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: TASSP Assistant Principal Conference; ASCD Empower Conference; TASSP Summer Conference (Keynote); NAESP Summer Conference (Multiple Presentations)
- Follow @LYSNation on Twitter and Lead Your School on Facebook.