If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS tweets from the past week when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
- I didn’t win the rich Daddy lottery, so I needed to learn to think more. (By @kgawer)
- Let’s admit that for any given year high school GPA is a better gauge of game playing and parental oversight than academic performance. (By @LYSNation)
- You can’t do important work and respond immediately to email and text. You give yourself to trivialities when distraction governs your day. (By @Leadershipfreak)
- Student performance data is simply a mirror. And if I, the teacher or school leader, want to see something different in the mirror, I have to do something different. I’m the one who has to change. (By @LYSNation)
- We hear a lot about virtual charters as educational failures, but they are crushing it when it comes to hoovering up cash… (By @BisforBerkshire)
- As School Leaders we need to stop asking ‘What If?’ and start asking “Why Not?’” (By @CoxHerb)
- Writing is the most powerful instructional strategy of all. (By @BryantPrincipal)
- Far too many people want the promotions, praise, and prize, but they don’t want to go through the process! (By @CoachKurtHines)
- “Is the U.S. public school system perfect? Of course not. Is it broken and failing as some would have you believe? Absolutely not.” (By @pastors4OKkids)
- “There are more digital devices in the world than toothbrushes.” -Dr. Tracey Wilen (By @CoxHerb)
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote); ASCD Empower Conference
- Follow @LYSNation on Twitter and Lead Your School on Facebook.