If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS tweets from the past week when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
- You did not wake up this morning to be mediocre.(By @coachcodutti)
- Don’t try to be better than the other guy. Just try to be better than you were the day before.(By @CoachKWisdom)
- It might surprise you, but success begins with healthy food, restful sleep, and moderate exercise. They seem boring but they fuel the leader you hope to become. “Fatigue makes cowards of us all.” -Vince Lombardi(By @Leadershipfreak)
- If it’s important to you, if your results matter… Get a coach.(By @LYSNation)
- When trying harder and not quitting isn’t solving the problem, get a coach.(By @LYSNation)
- Don’t cover up bad news with false celebrations. Instead problem solve on how to meet the goal. It’s a more productive use of time and doesn’t give anyone the opportunity to embrace the falsehood that expectations were met.(By @LYSNation)
- A PLC of one teacher isn’t a PLC. It’s an island.(By @LYSNation)
- At the end of class, after students have been taught and have practiced, when their brains are most alert, CLOSE THE LESSON. This is the moment where the best student thinking can occur.(By @LYSNation)
- One, quick classroom observation is a random wisp of time. As such, the over-analysis of that single observation is a waste of time. Most observation systems have the observer waste a LOT of time.(By @LYSNation)
- Great isn’t an 8:00 to 4:00 job, it’s an all consuming passion.(By @LYSNation)
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: TASSP Summer Conference; TEPSA Summer Conference; NAESP Summer Conference; NASSP Summer Conference; FCSTAT Summer Conference (Keynote); Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote); RISE Education Conference
- Follow @LYSNation on Twitter and Lead Your School on Facebook.