If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS tweets from the past week when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
- Coach Busch (RISD) just earned a high-yield superfecta and a high rigor powerful practice notice! In the tutoring/remediation period! How? A little Critical Writing, a little Recognition and Reinforcement, a little Student Collaboration, and a lot of Power Zone!!(By @LYSNation)
- Stifle your compelling urge to over-analyze and comment on single classroom observation. It is BAD practice.(By @LYSNation)
- Prepping vs. Planning; Prepping – what you do right before you teach, gathering materials, hand stuff out, meeting. Planning – wrapping your mind around the BIG things and the BIG work of a unit. (By @SlawinskiTeach)
- “Ultimately, it is your commitment to the process that will determine your progress.”(By @DrMetz_MHS)
- The Hater is different than the anonymous critic. They want you to know who they are, because they derive pleasure from actually getting you to engage. Don’t engage.(By @LYSNation)
- “Success is the product of daily habits – not once-in-a-lifetime transformations.”(By @DrMetz_MHS)
- Application………not memorization! Speak. Write. Create. Connect. (By @JCPSAsstSuptES1)
- I do not understand lack of science literacy about vaccines. This is entirely preventable.(By @HCDE_Science)
- Leaders who denounce outside forces for their troubles come across as disingenuous and powerless. -Robert I. Sutton(By @LeadershipTipss)
- Privatizers of public education are coming after your school. These billionaire bankers and investors think you, your teachers and your schools have failed. That they can do better than you and profit off our children to boot. It is evil. And it must be stopped.(By @pastors4txkids)
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: ASCD Empower19 Conference; TASSP Summer Conference; NAESP Summer Conference; NASSP Summer Conference; Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote)\
- Follow @LYSNation on Twitter and Lead Your School on Facebook.