If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS tweets from the past week when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
- Principals have no excuse not to be visible, present and available to our students today! A principal who’s not mobile – out and about – is a absent principal! (By @brewerhm)
- “I would consider the principalship to be one of the most challenging and most misunderstood (by teachers and the public) positions on the planet.” (By @vlvalenci)
- School leaders often ask me, “When the best time is to change?” The answer is easy. As soon as you realize that something isn’t working. (By @LYSNation)
- Three teachable skills and practices that are strongly correlated to adult success: Literacy, Public Speaking, and Work Ethic. (By @LYSNation)
- The Fundamental 5 (Cain & Laird) is fundamental to solid instruction on a daily basis. (By @TerryBellPostma)
- When you make objective determinations, you are reporting facts. Collect enough facts and make decisions based on those facts and you have a fighting chance to actually improve outcomes. (By @LYSNation)
- Invest in great relationships, they will pay a lifetime of dividends. –Bill Walsh (By @CoachMotto)
- “Although charter schools continue to grow in number and popularity, there has been a proliferation of research showing no significant advantages of children attending charter schools…” (By @SOS_KY)
- Here’s a Summer Vacation idea… Join me at the NEASP Summer Conference in Spokane, Washington. We’ll discuss, The Fundamental 5, with a few hundred new friends. Hope to see you there!!! (By @LYSNation)
- Excited to announce that I will present at the TASSP Assistant / Aspiring Principal Conference in Austin, Texas on February 11, 2019!!! We’ll discuss, “The Power and Problems of Pacing: The Hardest, Easy School Improvement Strategy.” (By @LYSNation)
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: TASSP Assistant / Aspiring Principal Conference; ASCD Empower19 Conference; NAESP Summer Conference; TASSP Summer Conference; Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote)
- Follow @LYSNation on Twitter and Lead Your School on Facebook.