Yesterday, I threw cold water on, “The School Board is the Solution to All Our School Performance Issues,” theory of action.
So, what is the answer?
The problems of school performance represent a Gordian Knot. If there is one person who can cut through everything, it is… the Principal.
The Principal is the one who mobilizes a team of educators to exceed expectations.
The Principal is the one who shields a school from central office neglect and mismanagement.
The Principal is the one who leads a school over adversity
The Principal is the solution… Until she leaves due to exhaustion or promotion.
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: TASSP Summer Conference (Multiple Presentations); TEPSA Summer Conference; LYS / ESC 3 Fundamental 5 Leadership Symposium; VASSP Summer Conference (Multiple Presentations); NAESP National Conference (Multiple Presentations); NASSP National Principals Conference; LYS / TASSP Leadership Symposium (Keynote)
- Follow @LYSNation on Twitter and Lead Your School on Facebook.
Send us your response to this
Recent Blog Posts
- State Of The Blog – The Last 100 Posts (2,800 And Counting) November 19, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 18, 2019 November 18, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Written “Constructive” Feedback From An Observation November 14, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Lesson Frames in a Multi-level / Multi-content Classroom November 13, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Using PowerWalks For Staff Coaching November 12, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 11, 2019 November 11, 2019
- A Testimonial From The Fundamental 5 National Summit November 8, 2019
- PowerWalks Legendary Leadership Badge (October 2019) November 7, 2019
- PowerWalks Hero Schools (October 2019) November 6, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 5, 2019 November 5, 2019