It takes hard work, focus and discipline to be a hero in May.
In furtherance of a LYS Nation tradition, we will take this time to tip our caps to the campuses that have embraced the most important step in creating and maintaining an action oriented professional learning community. These are the campuses that have conducted an extraordinary number of formative classroom observations in a given month. Below were the May targets:
May Hero School Targets
High Schools – 275 PowerWalksObservations
Middle Schools / Junior High Schools – 200 PowerWalksObservations
Elementary / Intermediate / Combined Campuses – 125 PowerWalksObservations
Alternative Schools – 50 PowerWalksObservations.
Now, without further ado, here are your eleven PowerWalksHero Schools for the month of May 2018. Congratulations!!!
|Elementary Schools & Combined Campuses||Middle Schools & Junior High Schools||Alternative Schools||High Schools|
|Pyburn ES (GPISD) – 316||Cunningham MS (GPISD) – 466||Zotz Campus (GPISD) – 345||Socorro HS (SISD) – 623|
|Eastside ES (CISD) – 216||North Shore Middle Schools (GPISD) – 204||Cleveland HS (CISD) – 399|
|Northside ES (CISD) – 176|
|Twin Valley ES (TVSD) – 170|
|Kermit ES (KISD) – 153|
|Southside ES (CISD) – 142|
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: LYS / ESC 4 Principals Symposium (Keynote); TASSP Summer Conference (Multiple Presentations); TEPSA Summer Conference; LYS / ESC 3 Fundamental 5 Leadership Symposium; VASSP Summer Conference (Multiple Presentations); NAESP National Conference (Multiple Presentations); NASSP National Principals Conference; LYS / TASSP Leadership Symposium (Keynote)
- Follow @LYSNation on Twitter and Lead Your School on Facebook.
Send us your response to this
Recent Blog Posts
- State Of The Blog – The Last 100 Posts (2,800 And Counting) November 19, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 18, 2019 November 18, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Written “Constructive” Feedback From An Observation November 14, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Lesson Frames in a Multi-level / Multi-content Classroom November 13, 2019
- A Reader Asks… Using PowerWalks For Staff Coaching November 12, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 11, 2019 November 11, 2019
- A Testimonial From The Fundamental 5 National Summit November 8, 2019
- PowerWalks Legendary Leadership Badge (October 2019) November 7, 2019
- PowerWalks Hero Schools (October 2019) November 6, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 5, 2019 November 5, 2019