If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS Tweets from the week of October 29, 2017 when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
1. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FRANCHISE HISTORY, THE HOUSTON ASTROS ARE WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS! (By @astros)
2. The Astros won it all behind an unlikely 33-year-old journeyman (Charlie Morton) and the power of community. (By @Sinow)
3. There’s no crying in baseball. Unless you win a freaking WORLD SERIES! (By @abc13houston)
4. World Champions Astros! We. Are. Houston Strong. History Earned. (By @UHouston)
5. You can guarantee I’m about to go broke on World Series Championship gear. Go Stros!!!!!!! (By @cheadhorn)
6. 18 records set (mostly by George Springer) in the 2017 World Series. (By @KPRC2)
7. George Springer is a deserving World Series MVP. He set numerous World Series records including 29 total bases and 8 extra base hits. (By @ESPNStatsInfo)
8. Couldn’t be prouder, crying tears of joy!! Go Stros!!! (By @MattressMack)
9. Jeff Van Gundy called the Astros’ World Series win way back in July. (By @espn))
10. Houston Astros, I LITERALLY love you! World Champions!!!! (By @LYSNation)
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook