If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS Tweets from the week of September 24, 2017 when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
1. Excited and proud to announce our partnership with the University of West Alabama. LYS will provide advanced training to outstanding teachers! (By @LYSNation)
2. “Public education is the bedrock of our American democracy, other than that it’s not important at all.” (By @bruce_gearing)
3. “Public education sheds light into darkness. It combats ignorance with knowledge.” (By @pastors4txkids)
4. “Privatization is the making of a commodity out of our kids and markets of our classrooms.” -Rev. Charles Foster Johnson (By @TACSnet)
5. My job as a school leader is to get teachers to teach better than I ever thought about teaching…Every day, every period. (By @aggiebianca01)
6. People don’t follow titles. They follow those with courage and integrity. (By @TinneyTroy)
7. Adult practice drives student performance! (By @aggiebianca01)
8. Better teaching and learning is “not about perfection, but right direction.” (By @SouthpawEDU)
9. Data doesn’t become information until you link it to a decision. (By @aggiebianca01)
10. Joy multiplies when you share it! (By @Pontifex)
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote)
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Timer (Fundamental 5 Delivery Tool); PowerWalks CLC (Networked Formative Observation Tool)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook