If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS Tweets from the week of July 30, 2017 when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
1. Leadership is positive influence, not malicious manipulation. (By @Leadershipfreak)
2. A commitment to WINNING means a commitment to THE WORK that WINNING requires. (By @CoachMotto)
3. As educators, we need to get on the same page and work in the same direction. (By @FountasPinnell)
4. Taxes are not evil. They support God’s common good for everyone. Fair taxes are moral… roads, protection, water, schools for ALL Texans. (By @pastors4txkids)
5. Burdensome taxation is immoral. It infringes on personal liberty. Tax cuts for the wealthy increase burden of taxes on middle class & poor. (By @pastors4txkids)
6. When students spend each day thinking and talking they get a message about what is valued in your classroom. (By @educationweek)
7. There is no magic curriculum… “Intellectual sweat is the magic pill.” (By @onayemi_dana)
8. A determined person doesn’t find it hard to succeed; they find it hard to stop trying. (By @CoachMotto)
9. “I never had a crisis that didn’t make me stronger.” -Lou Holtz (By @Leadershipfreak)
10. When will Texans, ALL of us, encourage and support better quality candidates for office? Governor Greg Abbott and Lt. Governor Dan Patrick are not good for ALL Texans! (By @Ljman)
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote)
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Timer (Fundamental 5 Delivery Tool); PowerWalks CLC (Networked Formative Observation Tool)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook