If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS Tweets from the week of August 6, 2017 when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
1. Drama is a weak leader’s way of feeling important and powerful. (By @Leadershipfreak)
2. Lt. Governor Dan Patrick to Texas schools: “Starve.” (By @texasisd)
3. Leadership 101 – 1. Hire good people 2. Coach those people 3. Hold those people accountable. Just as you hold yourself accountable. (By @AsstSuptAAA2)
4. Zig Ziglar was asked, “What if you spend money training people and they leave?” He replied, “What if you don’t train them and they stay?” (By @JonGordon11)
5. Lockhart ISD administrators learn The Fundamental 5 (Cain & Laird), the district’s new framework for instruction, from Sean Cain. (By @LockhartISD)
6. “School Choice” means private schools choose. (By @jarowell)
7. Things that are unique, different, and unexpected power our brains. Boring is the enemy of learning. (By @sjunkins)
8. Why pardon the innocent? (By @LYSNation)
9. The Texas GOP needs to show some action instead of rhetoric. They can’t claim to “love” teachers… And lower professional standards with school vouchers and no funding for public education. (By @CounselorCarol1)
10. Be certain: we are not anti-choice. We fully affirm the right of parents to send their children to non-public schools, at their own expense. (By @pastors4OKkids)
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote)
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Timer (Fundamental 5 Delivery Tool); PowerWalks CLC (Networked Formative Observation Tool)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook