If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS Tweets from the week of July 2, 2017 when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
1. A vote for vouchers is a vote to VICTIMIZE public school children. (By @LYSNation)
2. “Vouchers are NOT good for public school children. Vouchers STEAL from public school children.” (By @LYSNation)
3. Vouchers represent “Sheriff of Nottingham” politics. Rob from the Poor… To give to the Rich. (By @LYSNation)
4. How to foster deeper learning: 1. Student-to-Student academic talk 2. Critical writing 3. Students creating a product of their own. (By @AsstSuptAAA2)
5. Faculty: It costs us nothing for our default response to be compassion for students. (By @TheTattooedProf)
6. “It is morally wrong to impugn our educators when they are doing amazing jobs with the resources they have.” (By @pastors4txkids)
7. The Texas Senate current version of Texas Education Robin Hood is now stealing from the poor to help balance the budget for business tax cuts. Period. (By @RatliffT)
8. It amazes me how our politicians paint subsides for the poor as the death of the nation, yet tax credits for the rich will be our salvation. (By @LYSNation)
9. Excellence is intolerance for “good enough.” (By @Leadershipfreak)
10. Excellence is the pursuit of better. Any organization that isn’t getting better is getting worse. (By @Leadershipfreak)
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: The National Principals Conference; The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote)
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Timer (Fundamental 5 Delivery Tool); PowerWalks CLC (Networked Formative Observation Tool)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook