If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS Tweets from the week of May 28, 2017 when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
1. Public education is THE most important charge the legislature has. Members who voted against it this session MUST be held accountable. (By @pastors4txkids)
2. We are in a pitched battle for the public education in Texas against Senate leadership that no longer believes in it. (By @pastors4txkids)
3. A simple act of caring creates an endless ripple. –Unknown (By @clwilkens)
4. If you aren’t feeling resistance, you’re doing meaningless busy work. (By @Leadershipfreak)
5. The Fundamental 5 (Cain & Laird) is a great book…simple and practical. (By @JV_lack)
6. This year I did 500+ classroom observations (PowerWalks)! My administration team did almost 4,000. (By @tra_hall)
7. Texas Republicans couldn’t get a voucher program, so they killed the entire school finance bill. (By @EdEspinoza)
8. School finance is dead. Dan Patrick administered the poison. (By @TXParentPAC)
9. Do not let Texas Senate members who support vouchers tell you they support public education. They do not. Time to elect a Senate that does. (By @pastors4txkids)
10. At age 18, Alexander Hamilton wrote a 75-page pamphlet that laid out the philosophical doctrine of the Revolution. At 49, I wrote this tweet. (By @LYSNation)
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: Texas ASCD Summer Conference, TASSP Summer Conference, Virginia Middle and High School Principals Conference; The National Principals Conference; The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote)
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Timer (Fundamental 5 Delivery Tool); PowerWalks CLC (Networked Formative Observation Tool)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook