If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS Tweets from the week of April 23, 2017 when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
1. I’ve never seen “Free Day Friday” on a good pacing guide. (By @BluntEducator)
2. Pride invites big-headed managers to blame others when things go poorly and honor themselves when things go right. (By @Leadershipfreak)
3. Leadership is not about titles, positions or flow charts; it is about one life influencing another. (By @Amazingigrace)
4. I’ve written how modern vouchers have roots in resistance to school desegregation. As always, history is instructive as the USDOE pushes them again. (By @nhannahjones)
5. Together, we are galvanizing an unstoppable consensus for the bedrock principle of public education… and against the idiocy of privatizing it. (By @pastors4txkids)
6. If there is “proof” before implementation, then it’s not innovation. Real experiments mean we don’t know the results yet. (By @DouglasReeves)
7. Admit your errors before someone else exaggerates them. -Andrew V. Mason (By @Leadershipfreak)
8. With school choice vouchers, profiteering schools have the choice– not the parents. (By @pastors4txkids)
9. Commit or quit! (By @Leadershipfreak)
10. When we have reached the lowest point of our misery and our weakness, the Risen Christ gives us the strength to rise again. (By @Pontifex)
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: Texas ASCD Summer Conference, The National Principals Conference; The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote)
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Timer (Fundamental 5 Delivery Tool); PowerWalks CLC (Networked Formative Observation Tool)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook