If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS Tweets from the week of April 2, 2017 when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
1. Development of sound core instructional practices in every classroom is the key! (By @HoschPES)
2. The most important instructional resource in our classrooms will always be the Teacher! Not the technology, activities, or programs…the Teacher! (By @loudlearning)
3. Being positive isn’t about ignoring the brutal facts, it’s about being able to stare them in the face and know you can succeed anyway. (By @Justinsua)
4. Las Vegas schools increased class sizes this year because of $14M in budget cuts. But cool to spend $750M on a stadium. (By @JasonSchwartz)
5. 1st period, 1st PowerWalk. Students hard at work Writing Critically! It’s going to be a good day! (By @LYSNation)
6. It’s better to solve 1 math problem 5 ways than 5 math problems 1 way. (By @laurenschne)
7. Learning without meaning doesn’t stick. (By @LynneNoe)
8. Simple and clear to you is often complex and confusing to others. (By @Leadershipfreak)
9. If you don’t hold someone ACCOUNTABLE to your team’s STANDARDS you not only hurt their chances of success, you hurt YOUR chances of SUCCESS. (By @janssenleader)
10. If teaching were easy then everybody would be doing it (instead of offering misguided advice from the sidelines). (By @BluntEducator)
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: The National Principals Conference; The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote)
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Timer (Fundamental 5 Delivery Tool); PowerWalks CLC (Networked Formative Observation Tool)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook