If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS Tweets from the week of April 16, 2017 when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
1. You’re bigger than the short-term issues that consume your energy. (By @Leadershipfreak)
2. Poverty is a real and legitimate obstacle to academic success and can be overcome with adequate resources and quality teachers and principals! (By @tgrierhisd)
3. Excellent educators embrace change as a way to make their lives-and their students’ lives-more meaningful. (By @PrincipalOgg)
4. If instruction stops after the high stakes test, it’s hard for anyone to believe your argument that teaching is more than a test score. (By @BluntEducator)
5. Eliminate the false perception that it’s possible for someone to do all things well. (By @Leadershipfreak)
6. I’ve never seen a problem that was solved by only complaining about it. – Steve Keating (By @DrKBowen)
7. Hard work trumps entitlement. (By @Leadershipfreak)
8. Nebraska loves public schools. Keep them public. No vouchers. (By @DianeRavitch)
9. Never criticize unless you’re ready to pursue solutions. (By @Leadershipfreak)
10. You should never be proud of doing the right thing. You should just do it. (By @CoachKWisdom)
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: Texas ASCD Summer Conference, The National Principals Conference; The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote)
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Timer (Fundamental 5 Delivery Tool); PowerWalks CLC (Networked Formative Observation Tool)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook