If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS Tweets from the week of March 19, 2017 when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
1. My March for a Cure goal is 200 PowerWalks. (By @cfbd0ed4daab4f2)
2. Anyone can follow the crowd or turn a blind eye to injustice. It takes conviction, and courage to stand for that which is right! (By @clwilkens)
3. Hard places are hard. But they are the very things that strengthen our character and make us resilient. (By @clwilkens)
4. Stop telling kids you’re bad at math. You are spreading math anxiety ‘like a virus.’ (By @tedfujimoto)
5. “People are waking up to the fact that our public schools are under attack.” (By @RachelReko)
6. Put yourself in situations where others depend on you. You won’t matter until you matter to others. (By @Leadershipfreak)
7. Texas students outperform voucher states on key academic benchmarks. (By @tasbnews)
8. Be the person people turn to when they need to get something done! (By @Leadershipfreak)
9. We must always strive to make it easier to vote, not harder. The work continues. (By @billclinton)
10. Don’t forget those families who want a pool voucher to “home pool” their children. (By @RatliffT)
Visit Classrooms… Beat Cancer!
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: The National Principals Conference; The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote)
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Timer (Fundamental 5 Delivery Tool); PowerWalks CLC (Networked Formative Observation Tool)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook