March for a Cure? Yes, MARCH FOR A CURE!
For every PowerWalks classroom observation conducted this month, LYS will donate 5¢ to the American Cancer Society. Every PowerWalks observer who conducts 200 or more classroom observations this month gets a March For A Cure T-shirt.
I march for Gerald Burnett, Margaret Nold, and Phyllis Nold.
Who do you march for?
This coming week is the last week of the March For A Cure Challenge. So get out of your office…
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for
Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Upcoming Conference
Presentations: The National Principals Conference; The Fundamental 5 National
- Now at the Apple App
Store: Fun 5 Timer (Fundamental 5 Delivery Tool); PowerWalks CLC (Networked
Formative Observation Tool)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS
on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like
Lead Your School on Facebook
Send us your response to this
Recent Blog Posts
- A Reader Asks… Using PowerWalks For Staff Coaching November 12, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 11, 2019 November 11, 2019
- A Testimonial From The Fundamental 5 National Summit November 8, 2019
- PowerWalks Legendary Leadership Badge (October 2019) November 7, 2019
- PowerWalks Hero Schools (October 2019) November 6, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – November 5, 2019 November 5, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – Five Fest 2019 Edition October 30, 2019
- Just 4 Days Away – The Fundamental 5 National Summit October 23, 2019
- Top LYS Tweets – October 21, 2019 October 21, 2019
- A Reader Asks… PowerWalks and The Fundamental 5 October 17, 2019