A couple of Old School LYSers were recently talking about things we should share with rookie principals. Here are our top five hacks.
1. Get in the classrooms, EVERY DAY.
2. Talk about instruction more than anything else.
3. Attend (for the entire time) and participate in every training that is provided for your staff
4. Use data that actually matters.
5. Never forget that SUCCESS leads morale.
Think. Work. Achieve. Your turn…
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Timer (Fundamental 5 Delivery Tool); PowerWalks CLC (Networked Formative Observation Tool)
- Upcoming Presentations: LYS / TASSP Advanced Leadership Academy (Keynote); The 2016 Texas Charter School Conference (Multiple Presentations); The 4th Annual Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook