The secret to system success is simple.
1. Strip away all the window dressing.
2. Strip away all the superfluous complexity.
3. Strip away all the extra steps.
4. Build in redundancy.
Then implement the system, with fidelity, at 100% effort. Then in short time windows, assess, refine, adjust and repeat at 100% effort. As each cycle is executed efficiency and expertise incrementally improve.
For example, the Fundamental 5 are the Fundamental 5 because whatever your step 6 is… It isn’t fundamental. And omitting even one of the Fundamental 5 leaves significant performance on the table.
Think. Work. Achieve. Your turn…
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Timer (Fundamental 5 Delivery Tool); PowerWalks CLC (Networked Formative Observation Tool)
- Upcoming Presentations: Texas Association of Secondary School Principals Conference (Multiple Presentations); Texas Elementary Principals and Supervisors Association Conference (Multiple Presentations); LYS / TASSP Advanced Leadership Academy (Keynote)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook