In response to the 2/18/2014 post, “Happy Birthday to the Blog,” a number of you sent a quick note. Below is a representative example
Happy Blog Birthday. I love the blog. It inspires me daily and always gives me something to think about. Sometimes it affirms what I am doing and many times it points me in the direction of where I need to go. It also proves I am never too old to learn something new. Keep the focus on the kids.
SC Response Thank you and thanks to everyone who sent a note. And I’ll be honest, the reasons you gave for participating in the blog are also true for me. That is the power of professional DIALOUGE. The LYS Nation is truly a global PLC.
Think. Work. Achieve. Your turn…
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “Look at Me: A Cautionary School Leadership Tale” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/lookatmebook
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Plans (Fundamental 5 Lesson Plan Tool); PW Lite (Basic PowerWalks Tool); PW Pro (Mid-level PowerWalks Tool)
- Upcoming Presentations: TASSP Summer Conference (Multiple Presentations); NEASP National Conference; The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote Presentation)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook