A LYS Principal shares the following:
I just had to write and say thank you for your leadership and advice! I have taken more than 10 teachers on PowerWalks with me so far and have had some great short but meaningful debriefings (if that’s really a word!) about what we observed in classrooms.
Then this morning, I walk into a classroom to observe a teacher that joined me yesterday to observe instruction and he was using a new strategy he observed during the visit! Yay!! I’m so excited that I don’t even want to stop at five visits a day! I want to be able to do more so more teachers have the chance to observe and borrow great things!!
So thank you!!!
Think. Work. Achieve. Your turn…
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “Look at Me: A Cautionary School Leadership Tale” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/lookatmebook
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Plans (Fundamental 5 Lesson Plan Tool); PW Lite (Basic PowerWalks Tool); PW Pro (Mid-level PowerWalks Tool)
- Upcoming Presentations: TASSP Summer Conference (Multiple Presentations); NEASP National Conference; The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote Presentation)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook