In response to the 8/14/2013 post, “LYS – A Cult or a Club,” some LYS Principals write:
Hey Negative Nellies,
Funny, if LYS is just telling you stuff you already know, how come your performance isn’t the same as ours? I guess knowing isn’t the same as doing.
Heck, my doctor tells me I’m too big and I KNOW how to lose weight, yet he and I have the same conversation almost every year. Sign me up for the membership card!!!!
To the Naysayers,
Who cares what LYS is? My students are performing better than they ever have before. I’m proud to be a LYSer. Where is my a membership card?
Think. Work. Achieve. Your turn…
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “Look at Me: A Cautionary School Leadership Tale” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/lookatmebook
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Plans (Fundamental 5 Lesson Plan Tool); PW Lite (Basic PowerWalks Tool); PW Pro (Mid-level PowerWalks Tool)
- Upcoming Presentations: NASSP National Conference; The 21st Century High School Conference
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook