A LYS Assistant Superintendent was concerned about the following:
I just received an email, evidently from a product company, claiming to be Lead Your School advertising “The Intersection.” At first I thought it was LYS, but is someone is trying to confuse the LYS Nation?
Thought you should know.
SC Response Nothing to be alarmed about. It’s from us. As in, “The Intersection of Theory and Practice.”
It is published and distributed by e-mail every Wednesday. This is our attempt to keep the LYS Nation current on the headlines and new thinking in our field. After all, we do recognize that it is a full time job teaching, running campuses and running districts.
If you find it useful, read it. If not, it doesn’t hurt our feelings if you delete it.
And thanks for looking out for all of us!
LYS Assistant Superintendent Response OK. We don’t want those “outsiders” co-opting LYS. Thank you for the heads up.
Think. Work. Achieve. Your turn…
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “Look at Me: A Cautionary School Leadership Tale” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/lookatmebook
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Plans (Fundamental 5 Lesson Plan Tool); PW Lite (Basic PowerWalks Tool); PW Pro (Mid-level PowerWalks Tool)
- Upcoming Presentations: NASSP National Conference; The 21st Century High School Conference
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook